Thursday, April 12, 2012

Rich for a minute!  For a short time, I thought we had hit the jackpot, but really it was just more trouble.  We were flying over the Bay Area, on our dragon, just like any other demi-god would do (hah), when we got shot down by a laser and Festus was unrepairable.  Old tech, new tech, strange tech, I have seen it all.  We crept into this house next to where we got shot down .  When we woke the next morning, Coach Hedge was awake, and this old guy and his son came into the room.  Turns out we landed in King Midas's yard!  He wasn't too happy and ended up turning Leo and Piper into gold.  Coach Hedge and I kicked their butt and tricked Midas into touching his own son.  I had to call down some lightning and rain, (did I mention my father is Zeus) and the running water turned the gold back to its original form.  I wonder how much I could get for a gold Piper statue?  Just kidding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment